Monday, September 24, 2007

Today, I want to talk about reasons why people shouldn't get married. Married make you a lot of trouble. When you are single, you can do everything you want, you can go anywhere, you can eat anything you like but Married make you more tired when you are not the same idea with your spouse. For example, myself. My husband and I seldom have the same idea. I want to travel around America, and around the world, but my husband only wants to visit Vietnam, I like noodle a lot, I can eat noodle the whole week, but my husband don't like noodle, he likes bread, he can eat bread the whole week. So almost anything I cook, I eat it myself.You know, when we visited Vietnam, I want to go outside to eat, seafood, beef, soup,etc. but he only want to buy bread and bring it at home. He can eat bread at home. no go anywhere. How about travel, he didn't go anywhere except from my mother's house to his morther's house and opposite way. about the occupation, i want him open a bussiness himself but he only want to a worker, he is a simple person.

1 comment:

John said...

You give some good reasons for not getting married. The small things we like may often be at odds with our partner's likes. This can make for some frustration that can be avoided by not getting married. Isn't it strange that we don't find these things out before we get married?